Discover the New Dedicated Solution to Detect CUI Under Galvanized Steel Cladding (Lyft Version 1.3)
Together with Lyft 1.3, the new patent-pending PEC-GS probe allows for in-service inspection of insulated structures protected with galvanized steel weather jackets, such as those found in refineries in many countries. The solution combines all the existing features from previous versions, such as the compensated wall thickness (CWT) tool, noise immunity, SmartPULSE™, and more.
Designed to overcome the adverse effects known to galvanized steel cladding, the patent-pending probe ensures:
- Improved signal penetration
- Excellent detection capabilities and sizing accuracy
- Enhanced signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
The webinar will be hosted by Andreanne Potvin, product manager, and Vincent Demers-Carpentier, R&D engineer, and will cover the following:
- Pulsed eddy current (PEC) working principles
- Adverse effects of galvanized steel weather jackets on PEC inspections
- Live demonstration of Eddyfi’s new patent-pending PEC-GS probe
- Data analysis and comparison
The webinar will take place on October 25, 2017 at 9:30 EDT.