In today’s NDT world, Magnifi is simply the most comprehensive, stable, and reliable multitechnology acquisition and analysis software for surface and tube inspections.
Benefit 1 — Versatility
Magnifi is compatible with the most inspection technologies, the most instruments, and the most file formats. With a tool like this at your fingertip, there is almost no need to switch back and forth between several software anymore.
Benefit 2 — Guided Setup
The Magnifi setup wizard removes the need for high-level knowledge about NDT for a thorough and perfect setup. The setup wizard pilots you through all the necessary steps to achieve the best setup in the least amount of time.
Benefit 3 — Seeing Is Believing
C-scan imaging allows personnel without extensive ECT data analysis experience to view data from the probe and be confident about the inspection results.
- Easy-to-use calibration systems covering channels, C-scans, sizing curves, landmarks, and IRIS.
- Available probe database includes all Eddyfi standard tubing and surface array probes, and allows creating custom probes.
- Available materials database is used by the setup wizard to recommend inspection frequencies. Easily add custom materials and share them with others.
- Fully customizable layouts with backup, restore, and import functions.
- Easier setup of all IRIS views combined and in real time (A-scan, C-scan, and projection).
- Manage setups and data by projects and inspections.
- Program digital inputs to perform remote-controlled software tasks such as balance, start/stop, clear screen, next file, etc.
- Visualize your data as strip charts, Lissajous, voltage planes, 2D and 3D C-scans, 2D and 3D polar scans, A-scans, and projection views.
- Measure amplitude and phase automatically or manually with various measurement methods (peak-to-peak, maximum rate, absolute, etc.).
- Create any number of sizing curves for channels and C-scans. Configure the curves to use any measurement units (mm, in., S/m, %IACS, custom, etc.).
- Advanced processing capabilities include filters (HP, LP, median), scale, derivative, mixing, voltage plane, detect indication, detect landmark, and many more.
- Advanced voltage plane display allows managing nominal points and monitoring normalizations. Synchronized with the differential channel.
- Detect landmarks manually or automatically based on a landmark table, enabling accurate defect positioning.
- Integrated screen capture feature enables capturing the entire screen, the window, or part of the Magnifi window.
- Magnifi also supports various types of indication codes —defect, feature, or no indication — with the possibility of automatically adding comments to reports.
- Select the column format when reporting. Double-click a defect code to reload analyzed data and export the results to TubePro, CARTO, TSD, and text files.
- C-scan imaging comes with several color palettes for easier viewing.
- C-scan subtraction cursors are capable of horizontal and vertical subtraction. You can also link the position to the main selector cursor.
- Ectane, TC7700, and MS5800 (excluding IRIS)
- Linear, rotating, raster, and polar scans with single-channel and array probes
- ECVision, EddyView: Magnifi can read data acquired with TC7700 and MS5800
- MultiView: Magnifi can read data acquired with MS5800, excluding IRIS data
- Dual use with Zetec’s UltraVision
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions