Non-destructive testing (NDT) is a wide group of analysis techniques used in science and industry to evaluate the properties of a material, a component, or a system without damaging it. Because NDT doesn't permanently alter the component under test, it's a highly valuable technique that can save money and time in product evaluation, troubleshooting, and research.
Eddyfi Technologies is a fast-growing, international high-technology company offering high-performance NDT solutions for the inspection of critical components and assets through complementary brands and product lines: Eddyfi, Silverwing, Teletest, TSC, and M2M. We have customers all over the world in such major industries as nuclear, power generation, oil & gas, and aerospace. We value the passion for technology, customer focus, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit of the several hundred strong global team of driven professionals.
At Eddyfi, we are passionate about what we do. We focus on our customers—which helps us help them. We consider ourselves accountable to them in reaching their goals with our products, building a unique relationship. We also value the entrepreneurial spirit, through which innovation would be impossible. This is where you come in. We offer a very competitive compensation package, which includes comprehensive health insurance, generous paid time off, flexible hours, a retirement savings plan, and a relaxed yet very professional work environment.
By working with us, you’ll become an expert in the field of eddy current technologies.
Offices Around the Globe
Being an international company, Eddyfi has offices around the world, offering you the opportunity to work with us in a wide variety of locations:
Explore the opportunities
- Electronic Designer / Engineer – Analog/Digital – (French)
- Programmer Analyst / Software Engineer (French)
- Director of Legal Affairs
- Applications Specialist / Engineer- PEC (French)
- Technician, Quality Control – Probes (French)
- Mechanical Engineer (French)
- Technician, Electronic Production (French)
- Applications Specialist / Engineer- Surface (French)
- PCB Designer (French)
- Controller Assistant (French)
- Applications Specialist / Engineer – Artificial Intelligence (French)
- Logistics Technician (French)