Responsable des ventes – Ouest du Canada (basé en Alberta) – Anglais
Reporting directly to the VP Sales, the Sales Manager – Western Canada is responsible to develop and grow sales in Canada primarily in Alberta but also in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and British Colombia. The position is based in Alberta, ideally in Edmonton.
- Prospecting and finding new clients in relevant industries.
- Meet and exceed financial goals assigned by the VP Sales.
- Develop, maintain, and implement a region specific sales plan for the accomplishment of objectives using Eddyfi’s defined sales processes.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Update the CRM software periodically so as to forecast accurately.
- Provide market intelligence input to Product Managers and Management in order to optimize development.
- Effective and strong presentations and communication skills with the ability to communicate with Senior management;
- Autonomous, self-driven and passionate.
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and influencing skills and behaviors.
- Demonstrate advanced creativity and problem solving skills.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the NDT market is an advantage.
- Strong business sense, team-player and results oriented.
- Must speak English fluently and have a valid driver’s license.