Field Application Specialist/Engineer
The Field Application Engineer/Specialist (FAE) will be implicated in the design, modification of methods and the realization of industrial eddy current systems and other electromagnetic inspection methods.
- Under limited supervision, participate in the design, modification, testing and realization of industrial eddy current and other electromagnetic systems.
- Manage customer orders for custom-designed products.
- Support the team in the R&D efforts.
- Participate in meetings and exchanges with the client to understand his needs and negotiate the specifications.
- Provide training to customers regarding electromagnetic techniques and the use of Eddyfi Technologies equipment.
- Provide customer support for their applications and the integration of generic and special products as well as new products and applications.
- Provide technical management for the delivery of orders in accordance with the quality system processes and procedures.
- Provide judgment and analysis as a specialist in the design, development and implementation of new application solutions.
- Support the sales team during customer meetings regarding generic and specific products and applications, in relation to very complex technical issues.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Metallurgy, Physical measurements or Physics, Materials engineering, NDT or other related disciplines
- Knowledge of eddy currents (an asset)
- Knowledge of NDT market is an advantage
- Good communication skills and team-player
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Must speak English fluently
- Customer-focused and autonomous
- Available to travel internationally