Sales Manager – Europe South-Eastern
Reporting directly to the VP Sales, the Sales Manager is responsible to develop and grow sales in his assigned multi-country territory (South-Eastern Europe). The position requires deal closing – direct and indirect sales, strategic selling skills with the ability to communicate with influencers and requires a meet-the-target attitude. High organizational skills are required to sell multiple products lines and to interact efficiently with a dynamic technical support team.
- Prospecting and finding new clients in relevant industries.
- Develop, maintain and implement a region specific quarterly sales plan for the accomplishment of objectives using Eddyfi’s defined sales processes.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Provide market intelligence input to Product Managers and Management in order to optimize development and forecast accurately.
What We’re Looking For
- An experienced sales professional with 10 years of previous sales experience and a strong track record of growth
- Effective and strong presentations and communication skills with the ability to communicate with Senior management
- Autonomous, self-driven and passionate
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and influencing skills and behaviors
- Demonstrate advanced creativity and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the NDT market is a definite advantage
- Strong business sense, team-player and results oriented
- Preferably based in the Eddyfi office, France but working from home (and based in other countries) will be considered for the right candidate