Sales Manager UK and Ireland
Reporting directly to the VP Sales, the Sales Manager is responsible for developing and growing sales in their assigned multi-country territory (UK & Ireland).
The position requires a person who is motivated by deal closing – direct and indirect sales, have strategic selling skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external influencers and requires a meet-the-target attitude.
High organisational skills are required to sell multiple products lines, able to demonstrate technical advantages of our products and interact efficiently with a dynamic technical support team.
- Prospecting and finding new clients in relevant industries.
- Develop, maintain and implement a region specific quarterly sales plan for the accomplishment of objectives using Eddyfi’s defined sales processes including Salesforce CRM.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct demonstrations of Eddyfi NDT products at a basic technical level to prospective and existing customers .
- Provide market intelligence input to Product Managers and Management in order to optimize development and forecast accurately.
- Travelling is required for this position.
What we are looking for
- An experienced sales professional with a minimum of 10 years of previous sales experience and a strong track record of growth.
- Effective and strong presentations and communication skills with the ability to communicate with Senior management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Be autonomous, motivated, self-driven and passionate.
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and influencing skills and behaviors.
- Demonstrate advanced creativity and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the NDT market is required.
- Strong business acumen, team-player and results oriented.
- Shares Eddyfi’s Company Values and Mission.
- Preferably based in one of our Eddyfi UK Offices but working from home will be considered for the right candidate.
About Eddyfi Technologies
Eddyfi Technologies provide the most advanced NDT technologies in the world, helping OEMs, asset owners and service companies enhance productivity, save lives, and protect the environment. Its mission is to push the limits of advanced NDT to new heights by featuring various NDT modalities and investing massively in product advancement. Eddyfi Technologies offers a diversified portfolio of NDT sensors, instruments, and software for the inspection of critical components and assets in key industries such as aerospace, oil & gas, and power generation. Customer-centric, entrepreneurial, and with a passion for science and technology, Eddyfi Technologies serves customers in more than 80 countries. The group employs more than 450 people, and leverages ten centers of excellence and sales offices worldwide, all staffed by NDT experts.