Standard ECA surface probes benefit from various accessories.
Scanner for Eddy Current Array Probes
This is the most versatile scanner for surface ECA inspections. It is designed to work with Eddyfi’s extensive range of standard ECA probes; whether it is for weld inspection or stress-corrosion cracking, eddy current array (ECA) technology has the potential to significantly reduce the time required to perform surface inspections.
- Compatible with Eddyfi standard and custom surface ECA probes
- Rugged and light
- Short and long rods for narrow and wide configurations
Universal I-Flex™ Manual Pipe Scanner
Standard ECA Probe Encoder
Eddyfi’s standard ECA surface probes can be equipped with a high-precision, high-resolution (25.46 counts/mm or 646.76 counts/in) encoder with an 18-pin connector for Ectane® 2, a 12-pin connector for Reddy®, and a 3 m (9.8 ft) cable. The encoder is compatible with all the standard surface probes. The click-on design of the encoder makes it extremely simple to install without the help of tools.
- Click-on design compatible with all Eddyfi standard surface ECA probes
- 25.46 counts/mm (646.76 counts/in) resolution
- 3 m (9.8 ft) cable
- Rugged aluminum casing
- Waterproof design
- Easy to clean
- User-replaceable wheel
- Standards adapted to your standard ECA probe (penetration, coverage, defect sizes)
- Standards for corrosion, welds, and other applications
- Available in aluminum, stainless steel, and carbon steel
- Thicknesses varying between 3.18 mm and 6.35 mm, depending on model
- EDM notches for crack-like indications
- Flat-bottom holes (FBH) for volumetric indications
- Custom indications available upon request