USA Sales Vice President
The USA sales vice president builds and nurtures a team of sales managers and technical support staff with the primary objective of acquiring new customers.
- Direct sales forecast activities and set performance goals in an environment where meeting quarterly targets is paramount.
- Establish sales manager territories, quotas, and goals.
- Proactively assist sales managers in establishing quarterly objectives aimed at developing their respective territories.
- Collaborate with inside sales to maximize sales managers time in front of customers.
- Coach sales managers on a daily basis to help improve their sales performance and capacity.
- Ensure communication with influencers such as asset owners to specify products in procedures.
- Deliver sales presentations to key customers in coordination with sales managers.
- Meet with key customers, assisting sales manager in maintaining relationships, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinate the sales department and other sales-related units.
- Recruit new staff and ensure efficient on-boarding.
- Analyze and control division expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Effectively manage sales budget for the region.
What We’re Looking For
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Organization and time management skills
- Frequent travel
- Knowledge of NDT is an asset